St. Paul Street Evangelization Publications
“Thank you for providing the various pamphlets and information at Cobo during the Detroit Marathon Expo. I picked up a wonderful “How to Pray the Rosary” and have started to say a rosary each day. It’s been wonderful and this is the nicest guide with all the mysteries and prayers laid out in an easy format to follow.”
These pamphlets may be printed and freely distributed by SPSE Partners. Click on the tract to view it. Right click and then select Save As to save it to your computer for later printing. To download all tracts in a zip file, click here. To order a brochure holder, click here for an example.
- Tract 2 – The Good News (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 3 – Why Be Catholic? (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 4 – Reasons to Return to the Catholic Church (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
Faith: The Creed
- Tract 5 – Common Objections (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 6 – Existence of God (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 6a – Existence of God – Astrophysics (4-Fold/ Tri-Fold )
- Tract 7 – The Trinity (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 8 – Divinity of Christ (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 9 – Jesus: Pagan God? (English )
- Tract 10 – The Truth of the Bible ( English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 11 – Bible Alone? (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 12 – Scriptural Reference Guide (English / Color )
- Tract 13 – Salvation (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 14 – Faith Alone? (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 15 – Petrine Primacy and the Authority of Popes (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 16 – Praying to the Saints (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 17 – Suffering (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 18 – Mary (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 19 – Marian Doctrines (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 20 – Fatima (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 21 – The Last Things (English / Color )
- Tract 22 – Baptism (English / Color )
- Tract 23 – Eucharist (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 24 – Confession (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 25 – Marriage and Annulments (English / Color )
Moral Life of the Church
- Tract 26 – Sexual Purity (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 27 – Contraception and Sterilization (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 28a – God’s Plan for Sexuality [NEW] (Color )
- Tract 28 – Homosexuality [OLD] (English / Color )
- Tract 29 – Abortion (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 30 – How to Pray the Rosary (English / Spanish / Color / Spanish Color )
- Tract 31 – Lectio Divina (English / Spanish / Color )
- Tract 32 – My Daily Prayer ( Color )
CD’S Available for Duplication on the Streets
You do not have to pay royalty on these talks. Permission has been secured for you to burn these to CDs and hand them out in your street evangelization. You may not post them publicly online or use them for anything else. CD Labels here.
- Proofs for the Existence of God by Peter Kreeft
- Rome Sweet Home by Dr. Scott Hahn
- The Pope by Dr. Scott Hahn
- True Worship by Fr. Michael Schmitz
- One Church [John Martignoni]
- Apostolic Authority and the Pope [John Martignoni]
- Our Lady of Fatima [Speaks about the miracle of the sun and the vision of Hell]
- Are you Saved? by Dr. David Anders
- Are You In…Or Just Playing Church? by Deacon Ralph Poyo [Great talk for “lukewarm Catholics”]
- From Nothing to Cosmos by Karlo Broussard
- Faith & the Saints by Jennifer Brown
- Growing in Virtue by Dawn Hausmann
- The Son of Man by Deacon Ralph Poyo
- Salvation History by Dr. John Bergsma
- Reading the Bible by Fr. Mark Rutherford
- Called to Communion by Dr. David Anders (10 CDs)
Guided Christian Meditation
Guided Christian Meditation from Fr. Ian VanHeusen. You can download and burn this audio to a CD and hand it out with the instruction page on how to enter into Christian meditation.
The Rosary Album
The Rosary Album – An exclusive album produced by St. Paul Street Evangelization with the Gospel, Catholic Music, and the Scripture Rosary.
Complete Course on the Bible
Understanding the Scriptures [ from catholicboard.com, this is a 30 session podcast from Carson Weber (MA Franciscan University) that will take people from Genesis to Revelation from a Catholic biblical worldview. This is a large file! 2.2 GB and will need to be burned to a DVD or flash drive. ]
Street Evangelization Handbook
Someone says they are going to commit suicide, what do you do? Someone else says they are suffering from loneliness, how can you pray for them? A police officer says you are not allowed to stand and evangelize where you are, how do you respond? Someone else needs to hear the Word of God, what scripture passages can you turn to? Another passerby wants to know why Catholics confess to a priest, what do you say? This street evangelization pocket guide is perfect for evangelists in the street and everywhere else! You will be able to download and print it for yourself, or order it directly from SPSE.
- PDF Version: For Computer Viewing
- PDF Version: For Printing
- Online Version
- Order 3×5″ Booklet Version
Scripture Flash Cards
Download the flashcards and print them on this media (buy 2 packages). Stick them on regular index cards and then quiz yourself and learn the passages in no time.
The Catechism in Examples
Over 1200 pages of stories from the saints, fathers of the church, scripture, and real life examples. Useful to evangelize by sharing “stories’ instead of lecturing others.
- The Catechism in Examples Volume 1 – Faith: The Creed
- The Catechism in Examples Volume 2 – Hope: Prayer
- The Catechism in Examples Volume 3 – Charity: The Commandments
- The Catechism in Examples Volume 4 – Grace: The Sacraments
- The Catechism in Examples Volume 5 – Virtues & Vices
Great quiz material to challenge you teams with, or just to read and meditate on your own.
The Catholic Evidence Training Outlines [ Web | PDF | Paperback ]
This work is by the famous spouse of Frank Sheed, Maisie Ward (of Sheed & Ward). Ward was also a well known street preacher and these outlines served as the basis for Catholic Evidence Guild street team classes. There are only two known surviving guilds, one in the US and on in England. St. Paul Street Evangelization has, in many ways, taken up their banner and is continuing their work in a less confrontational way. They would have a team of people, one who would preach at a podium in the public square while the rest of the team gathered people around to listen to the preacher. This text is a priceless resource and has been carefully formatted and presented here for all members.
Called a “school of holiness,” this little book Father Neubert, SM, synthesizes and presents the Marian teachings of Father Chaminade, founder of the Marianists. In a converational format similar to The Imitation of Christ, Jesus and Mary teach us how to be “Sons of Mary” by imitating the filial devotion of Jesus Himself. Presented here by the permission of the Marianists for the formation and edification of all SPSE evangelists.